Futel is made possible by volunteers and contributors, who we thank! Futel is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and contributions are tax deductible.
Support us by donating with PayPal or a credit card. Here’s a button!
Support us by subscribing on Patreon.
Support us by buying a T-shirt or button.
Have any of these items?
Potential installation host? Contact us. Want to hack on Futel? See our repositories for dev and ops, web development, ops box and general ops. Creator of interactive audio art? We can help you implement your ideas in this exciting new format.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or dial 0 from any Futel phone.
- Director, Karl Anderson.
- Developers, Karl Anderson, Tishbite, J. Plumb.
- Operations, Karl Anderson.
- Hygiene and Sanitation, M. Lippincott.
- Operators, Karl Anderson, Tishbite, xnor, B. M, M. Lippincott, A. Frankenstein, M. Hansen, Anonymous, Anonymous.
- Physical Plant, B. Casey, M. Casey, M. Lippincott, R. Senior, S., Sebastian Noack, J. Mejia, J. Plumb.
- Troubleshooter, Ry4an B.
- Production, J. Plumb, xnor.
- Design, D. Wager.
- Art, D. Wager, B. Thunderblood, Fiona Bearclaw, Lance E. Pants.
- Media, J. Mejia, B. Richardson.
Thanks to our public telephone hosts G. Upshaw, xnor, M. Hansen, Daniels Memorial, Lesley Harper, Landline Creative, Saluthaus, Sebastian Noack, Open Signal, and J. Mejia.
Futel’s 2020 operations are funded in part by the Regional Arts and Culture Council.
Futel’s 2018 and 2019 operations are funded in part by Nelson.
Thanks to PDX Hackerspace, Dug Song, Russell Senior, Snaptortoise, the Precipice Fund, Calligram Foundation, and The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Awesome Ann Arbor, Awesome Portland, the Twilio.org Impact Corps Program,Hobotech, the Personal Telco Project, Free Geek Portland, ToorCamp, Sharita Towne, Drew at MOHDI, B. Davis, and B-Line Urban Delivery for their support. Thanks to everyone who has donated time, money, expertise, and materials.